Monday, July 20, 2009

The Weekend

The end of the weekend always slightly depresses me. It's mostly because I am a student and have to go back to a job that doesn't really challenge me mentally, so it's hard to look forward to another week. I did have a really nice weekend though.

The partner and I are definetly people that prefer to stay home and talk or watch movies rather than brave crowds. We both have slight anxiety around large crowds so it's just much easier and much more enjoyable for us to stay home. We love each other's company and love to create, so it works out nicely.

We did go to my parent's house for Sunday dinner since we were in town this weekend. (His parent's live 4 hours away and we try to spend as much time with them as possible so we end up going up there every other weekend or so.) But it was nice to be able to load up the car for the 10 minute drive and hang out with my family. We're both so grateful that we have been accepted into each other's families with such ease that hanging out with them isn't awkward or uncomfortable but can be a lot of fun.

I just wanted to take a minute and write about how happy I finally am with the direction of my life and how grateful I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment