Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thinking about the holidays

It's sort of weird to think that I am now among the retailers who push the holiday season months in advance in order to start the buyer spree that usually ensues. But here I am, in July, thinking about what Halloween items I could start making, what back to school themes I could employ and what Christmas items I might like to make.

It's messing with my head in an odd way. I usually never look more than a month ahead and now I am going to have to get ready to craft my little heart out to keep up with the Christmas rush (hopefully. Please, please let there be a rush...lol).

So what do you think? What sort of items would you like to see created? Comments are always welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Lol that is so true it is my first year of thinking ahead and joining the retailers getting ready for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know what you mean. I'm trying to think of earrings to make for the holidays and it's perfectly nice outside. weird.

    ReplyDelete