Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Getting inspired at the weirdest times.

So on Saturday night, I all of a sudden got really inspired and just HAD to make some jewelry. While this was what I had been waiting for, I was surprised by just how many pieces that I made! I try to at least make one piece a night so that I can put up one a day and stay near the top of my categories. I honestly think that trying to stay at the top of jewelry is a battle that would only serve to drive me insane, so I try to stay at the top of my search listings. It also helps that my stuff tends to be pretty unique (I like weird things) so it isn't as hard as you'd think.

So I was absolutely thrilled when I finally stopped creating and saw that I had made 6 pieces! I really wasn't paying attention to how many that I had made, only that each one was "complete". As odd as it sounds, there is a time for me when a piece feels done. If I stop before then, it will bother me until I go back and finish it.

But now I am really happy, because not only am I set for this week but I also found something to do with a few of the beads that had me stumped. Check out these links:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_1&listing_id=28773383

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=28708006

No comments:

Post a Comment