Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Finally Back

Alright, I have finally returned to the internet! This has been a super busy few days along with the final trip north for the summer. We wanted to make sure that we could make it up to see the partner's family one last time before we started classes. I really hope that we get into the law school up there; I love his family and I know he misses them, as well as the fact that I need to spread my wings a little and leave my hometown finally.

Other than that, my crafting streak seems to be at an end. I got really inspired about a week ago and ended up making 6 items, enough to last me a week of listing items on Etsy. So now that I have finally exhausted that supply, I need to sit down and make some more. Hopefully I will have a chance to do that tonight, in between practicing for the LSAT, working on my honors thesis and taking care of the sick partner. Poor kid has been laid up for two days and this is a kid that never misses a day of work. But I should be able to get dinner going and craft at the same time. Or wait til he falls asleep for the night. All of this kinda makes me glad that I don't want kids. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment